Wednesday, April 28, 2010

News of the Day

Here is an update from the last 24 hours. Yesterday at this time it might have felt like the sky was falling down on us. That the golden ticket had been torn out of our hands. Once all the dust settles, we will see that things will continue, if not exactly the same, at least in the same direction.

I spent the afternoon with two wonderful people that are determined to find a solution to their problem. Such determination is what is needed to change the world. I was there to lend a hand on their journey, but they are the ones forging forward to a destination that has had to change locations. Getting the CCSVI procedure done so that their life can improve a little or a lot. Time will tell on that....
I can only hope that more people will feel as well as I do. Having the energy to help my fellow MSers find some of the answers to their questions, is very gratifying.

My energy level seems to be increasing as the days go by. I am finding that I want to do things that I have put off for years. Things seem to be more important to me. For example, I now look at things like cleaning the baseboards in a room as something that I can do and want to do, instead of thinking a nap would be much better. Carrying up the laundry and putting it away is enjoyable instead of a major chore. In the past activities like that would definitely require some down time afterwards. In the evening going shopping seems to be something I want to do instead of just plopping on the couch to watch TV.
My walk is strong and my gait is good. My head is clearer by the day and I have noticed at work that my concentration is better. It used to take several days to complete a task that now I can have accomplished is just one sitting. This I am sure will make some of the people that I work for happy. I still have some trouble remembering what it is that I am trying to say sometimes, but, I still have MS. Being liberated is one huge step in the right direction, but there is still the underlining condition of MS. We are not out of the woods yet, but the trees are thinning out......

No comments:

Post a Comment