Monday, April 5, 2010

CCSVI IS AVAILABLE

This has been a month of FIRSTS. My first Ultrasound, my first CCSVI procedure and now my first Blog. So please bear with me.

After hours of investigation and research, I was able to find a Dr. in the Philadelphia area that is willing to do evaluations and treat new patients. He is a wonderful Dr. with years of experience and knowledge.

I was his first CCSVI patient, but I had no reservations about having it done, or who's hands I was placing myself in. Dr. Bonn angioplastied 3 viens, the interior and exterior jugulars on my right side and the exterior jugular on the left side. My procedure was followed by another ultrasound to compare with the ultrasound that was done last Monday. I am being followed up with an appointment in one month, with an ultrasound scheduled at the same time. I feel that I am in the hands of the best person I could find in this area. I am truly blessed to have Dr. Bonn handling my liberation.

1 comment:

  1. Janet, I hope some day I can write a post like that.

    C 'ya, Dean J

    ReplyDelete