Thursday, July 1, 2010

A different type of MS CCSVI Journey

So many of us with MS have taken journeys to get the Liberation Treatment,even if you haven’t traveled overseas, each one of us has had a journey of some sort into a new chapter of our lives.

My new life journey started on April 2nd with the Liberation Treatment.

My time on the West Coast last week was a different type of journey/adventure. I was out there visiting people and talking about CCSVI to both MS patients and strangers that I would meet along the way. I met with some of my Face Book Friends, to share a meal, and stories. It was incredible to listen to the difficulties that some people have had dealing with Dr.'s that are not willing to listen to their patients.

As I traveled around the Vancouver area, I met with so many wonderful, positive people. Some with MS looking for information and contact with a person that has had the procedure, and a great number of people that I would meet to on the ferry, the plane, or the beach. Everyone knows someone with MS. The reaction that I received, when I explained why I was on the west coast, was very interesting. I was there to connect with people and spread the information about CCSVI. Of course, going to the fundraiser at the PINK DOOR, was an extra special event. Money was raised for the research at BNAC. with Dr. Z. There was a great turnout, and it was really nice to meet other MS patients that have had the procedure.

I had no problems walking and there was no fatigue. I walked on the beach in Parksville BC and where ever I could find one. I walked the Inner Harbor in Victoria and watched the sun set. There were no Headaches, and since I was getting lots of exercise and fresh air, sleeping was all good. The Hills in Seattle were doable, I walked down to the market from my hotel which was about 12 blocks. Coming back I walked some of it but opted for a Taxi. There is no point pushing any envelope if you don't need to.

The whole trip was so energizing and fascinating. I was welcomed everywhere I went, and felt very much at home. The people on the west coast are very warm and friendly people. I look forward to returning to the area again.

1 comment:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... +2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Prostate
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    ,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete