Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CCSVI and the changes in Life

I am now 9 1/2 weeks from Procedure. Life is good and things are coming along bit by bit. As I stated in my last posting, New things seem to be found, that were missing. I noticed last night while writing a card for a friend who is retiring, that my handwriting has changed. It is all of a sudden more consistent and clearer. This is something that you don't think about until it happens right out of the blue. I have more control of my hands. If I had been asked if I was having problems with my hands before I was Liberated, I would have answered, No, I don't have any real problems with them. But now I know that I must have been having problems because they are working better now. It sound strange, but this falls into the area of the things you don't know you are missing until you find them again. It almost make you eager for tomorrow to see what new surprises are in store for you. I think I will have to be more in tune with what is going on so I don't miss noticing things.

One of the greatest joys these days, is speaking with other MS patients and answering questions about CCSVI and giving support and encouragement to all the people waiting to be Liberated/fixed. Those of us who have had the procedure need to be the baseline for the research. We are the proof of what can happen when the veins are opened and the blood in your brain is allowed to drain properly. I can't stress enough the importance of what we say and do to support the rest that are looking for the strength to get the CCSVI scanning and then procedure.

I am looking forward to a summer of new/renewed experiences. This is going to be fun to see how a game of Tennis affects me. I have a new, good friend that is waiting to be liberated. She was an avid tennis player and the day that she and I can play a game together will be a huge milestone, for both of us. Of course I still have to watch what I do not to injure my still recovering shoulder. Looking forward to be a GOOD SUMMER........

No comments:

Post a Comment